The Yellowknife Multisport Club promotes fitness in our community through fun events. We organize and promote running, mountain bike and multisport events.
The club likes to provide fun, family-oriented events. We encourage people of all fitness levels to try our events, and we value participation over performance.
Below are some of the rules that we like to follow in the Yellowknife Multisport Club.
- Participants should practice self-preservation and obey all rules of the road.
- Be respectful to others using trails.
- Helmets are mandatory for all cycling events.
- Cycle with the traffic, run against the traffic.
- Thank the volunteers.
- Wear your bib in a place where it is easy for the timers to see.
- If you don’t plan on keeping it, please return your bib after the event.
Club contact information:
Yellowknife Multisport Club